- History, philosophy and values of Yoga (Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Upanishads and Bhagavad-Gita)
- Alignment oriented classical Hatha Yoga Style
- Detailed teaching of Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series
- Asanas with their Sanskrit names
- Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Shat-kriya (Cleansing techniques)
- Western and Yogic Anatomy
- Art of teaching: Hands-on Adjustment, Posture Lab and Alignments
- Art of Sequencing
- Teaching Methodology
- Theme based and changing workshops like Yoga Theraphy, Chinese medicine, Aryurveda, Yin/Yang Yoga and the Business Aspect of Yoga, Yoga school registration and marketing skills)
Prana is vital energy and life force.
Our focus is on strenthening the prana by various pranayama practices.
Breathing is the first act of life.
Within the breath is the unexplored secred of life.
• Kapal Bhati Pranayama & Kriya
(Skull Shining Breathing Technique) which is a very powerful breathing exercise that not just helps you lose weight but also brings your entire system into a perfect balance.
• Nadi Shuddhi Pranayama
is a breathing exercise which controls
& balances the breath, nervous system, gives energy, refreshment, clear and calm the mind & it enriches the soul.
Special meditation classes based
on our sheaths of existence.
Meditation is that which gives you deep rest. Meditation is an activity in which the practitioner just sits and allows the mind to dissolve.
It is a simple activity which can easily be practiced by all. Meditation is not concentration. It is often used to clear the mind and ease many health concerns, such as high blood pressure, depression, and anxiety.
It may be done sitting,
or lying down without sleeping.
Yoga Asana practice
We customize our yoga classes according to learners profile, physical and psychological needs.
Our Asanas are gentle, spiritual,
and therapeutic, suitable for both beginners and experienced practitioners.
The daily practice incorporates
the basics of Hatha and Ashtanga
Yoga and Yin Yoga with mindful Ujjayi pranayama, allowing the whole process of practice to be spicy but become
at the same time mindful and healing.
*All practice will be controlled by our team and corrected
24 days / 25 nights
200hours Yoga Teacher Training
(for Beginners & Intermediate)
05.- 28. February 2018
21 days / 22 nights
Yoga Relaxing & Healing Retreat
04.- 25. March 2018
Earliest Arrival Date is 1 day before yttc or retreat starts
(4th of the month) - get comfortable in your Bungalow
Latest Departure Date is 1 day after yttc end
(1st of march YTTC & 26th of March Yoga retreat)
- Tell us your needs in advance and return back with a big smile on your face :o)
*Do you want to stay longer? No problem!
You can book more days accomodation in advance or with good luck during or after the Course.
* Features excluded:
• Thai Massage available
• Beach nearby
• Cafe nearby
• with Garden
• Scooter / motorbike
• Mosquito protection